3rd Annual Squam Lake Trip, Friday 9/30- Sun 10/2

Shari G

Join us for an early fall weekend at Squam Lake, Friday morning September 30th through Sunday October 2nd.   Our group base camp will be on beautiful Moon Island (approximately 2 miles from the Piper Cove Put-in).  Numerous areas to explore on daily paddles, with the option of a hike up one or both of the Rattlesnake Mountains (fabulous views).  Typical Pot-luck Buffet for those who would like to participate.  Possible night paddle to Walter's Basin for dinner one night.  Details will be posted as we get closer.   Cost will be $22/ person.  Our camping site limit of 12 people has been met.   PM me with questions or to be added to the WAIT LIST! 

Thanks,  Shari

• 1 month later...

Stu,

The Squam Lake Association really frowns on this and spoke to me about low impact etc. I'd prefer to stay within their guidelines, but will talk to a few people who know this area well to discuss. I'll get back to you, ok?

Shari

Our Squam camping trip will remain at the max of 12 people, all on one site. I have a waitlist.  Friday plan is to arrive at Piper Cove by 11am and launch around 11:30am for Moon Island. We will set up tents then go for an afternoon paddle before an optional potluck dinner. I will PM more details to trip participants. There is also the option of another pod making a later afternoon arrival. This can be arranged through the group PM.      Shari

• 2 weeks later...