Benefits of membership
Come paddle with us. As a paid member, you can join NSPN trips and post your own.
Come learn with us. You’ll also have access to the club’s many activities for learning and practicing, including pool sessions and workshops. We support your learning with our Leadership Training Fund.
Be part of our online community. Paid members also enjoy in-depth access to our forums, including
• Calendar of all club events and activities
• Member list and member profiles
• Private messaging with other members
• Gear exchange and reviews
• Discounted MITA (Maine Island Trail Association) membership
• Discount for Online Seakayaking courses
• Discount code for outdoorplay.com
Discounts are listed in the NSPN Business forum, visible to paid members
All paid memberships are for one year. Membership is individual. Annual dues are $15. Please note that children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian to participate in NSPN paid members-only events.
Just click the button below to get started. This will take you through signing up on the Message Board (if you haven’t already), then to paying your dues, then to signing our Participant Agreement .
NSPN membership does not include membership in ACA. Some NSPN activities, such as pool sessions and skills sessions, require ACA membership. To join ACA, go here.