UNH Pool Session Sunday

On Sunday, 16 of us are signed up for the

UNH Pool Session (Rolling & Rescues)

in the Swasey Indoor Pool

Please be sure your kayak is clean!

This weekend, UNH students are moving back into their dorms but I am assured that logistically there will be no conflict.

I had hoped that this pool would have an easier access than through the front door of the field-house but unfortunately, this is the only way to gain access to the pool.

Park in front and unload our boats and gear.

Enter the front of the building the same way we enter for the "Kittery Trading Post" Paddle-sports Show.

Upon entering, take a left down a short hall to the doors that lead to the pool bleachers.

We will need to carry the boats down a few stairs to the pool.

Mens and ladies locker rooms are at pool level.

The women's locker room is having some lockers replaced so entrance to it is at the other end of the pool.

See you all Sunday

Doug

This venue is FULL...

Directions to UNH:

From Boston, Mass: Take I-95 North to Exit 4 (NH Lakes and Mountains, Spaulding Turnpike). Continue North to Exit 6W and follow Route 4 West past the UNH/Durham Route 108 exit. Exit at Route 155A and turn east toward Durham. Follow 155A through a short stretch of fields to the UNH campus.

From Portland, Me: Follow I-95 South to Exit 5. Continue on Spaulding Turnpike North to Exit 6W and follow Route 4 West. Follow directions as listed from Boston.

From Concord, NH: Take Route 4 East to the 155A exit. Follow directions as listed from Boston. From Manchester, NH Take Route 101 to Epping; go north on Route 125 to the Lee Traffic Circle. Drive East on Route 4 to the Route 155A exit. Follow directions as listed from Boston.