Searching to sooth an itch

tyson

Emilie and I are searching for the right salve to sooth the itch for a better boat. We're happy with our tandem, but our solo's leave much to desire.

Does anyone have an Anas Acuta or Pintail that we might be able to try out on a good L3 NSPN trip? ...or know where we would be able to wring one out as a demo? ...flat protected water demo doesn't count.

We are searching this year with the intent of purchasing next year.

Thanks!

Ty

Coastal Maine Kayak has a used Anas Acuta for sale. I would guess that you could demo the boat.

I think they also have a new pintail - or is it the other way around ? ;-)

http://www.coastalmainekayak.com/

Emilie and I are searching for the right salve to sooth the itch for a better boat. We're happy with our tandem, but our solo's leave much to desire.

Does anyone have an Anas Acuta or Pintail that we might be able to try out on a good L3 NSPN trip? ...or know where we would be able to wring one out as a demo? ...flat protected water demo doesn't count.

We are searching this year with the intent of purchasing next year.

Thanks!

Ty

I've got a Pintail that I haven't used in a few years that your welcome to try out. We seem to live close, so you could pick it up and take it with you to the ocean. I'd go with you, but I don't get many weekends off...

Coastal Maine Kayak has a used Anas Acuta for sale. I would guess that you could demo the boat.

I think they also have a new pintail - or is it the other way around ? ;-)

http://www.coastalmainekayak.com/

Ooooh... We might be able to visit them on our travels next weekend. I'm not sure if we will have time, but we will be heading up Maine. Thanks!

I've got a Pintail that I haven't used in a few years that your welcome to try out. We seem to live close, so you could pick it up and take it with you to the ocean. I'd go with you, but I don't get many weekends off...

That would be wonderful! We're already busy this and next weekends, but I'd love to take you up on that offer.

Thanks!

Ty