Forest River Park Session on for this Fri. (7/10/09)

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Hey All,

We'll be at the Salem Willows again this week due to the tides. Please feel free to come down and join us. When you arrive at the parking lot, drive to the ocean end (eventually blocked by a gate) and drop boats there. We have kayak wheels or bring your own. See you there!

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Jul 10 2009, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey All,

We'll be at the Salem Willows again this week due to the tides. Please feel free to come down and join us. When you arrive at the parking lot, drive to the ocean end (eventually blocked by a gate) and drop boats there. We have kayak wheels or bring your own. See you there!

Kevin,

Will try to get there....with the usual caveat related to traffic. Thanks.

Bob

Kevin,

Will try to get there....with the usual caveat related to traffic. Thanks.

Bob

Traffic? Didn't you paddle there last week? There must be more boat traffic out there than I realize!

Sadly, I can't make it this week. I need to take some time to fix my damaged coaming anyway.

Traffic? Didn't you paddle there last week? There must be more boat traffic out there than I realize!

Sadly, I can't make it this week. I need to take some time to fix my damaged coaming anyway.

Marc,

Was there at 5:30 last night, but seemed to have missed everyone. Practiced some rolls and rock play (in almost negligible swells) for onlookers, then demonstrated a messed up kayak exit on the beach (gosh, I hate that!). The evening was so beautiful, I decided on a quick trip to Coney and ledges, and then over to Marblehead to witness the fire close up. Quite a show. The smoke reached clear across to Beverly and beyond. I hope nobody was hurt.

As to Woods Hole, I'm interested for next Saturday or whenever you post it as a trip. Will be asking about parking down there since I've never tried that area before. I did paddle around Onset a year ago - very nice water.

Bob