Forest River Practice Session, Salem

Gillian

Hello all! I'll be there around 6:00pm for this Friday's Forest River Session! The water's warm enough now that if anyone wants to practice some rolling I'm happy to assist! Be sure to wear warm gear though or at least have some warm clothes in your car if you need to hop out and warm up!! Yee ha! If you guys are up for it, Pizza and Beer at our house afterwards!!

Hello all! I'll be there around 6:00pm for this Friday's Forest River Session! The water's warm enough now that if anyone wants to practice some rolling I'm happy to assist! Be sure to wear warm gear though or at least have some warm clothes in your car if you need to hop out and warm up!! Yee ha! If you guys are up for it, Pizza and Beer at our house afterwards!!

Since I skipped yesterday at Mystic Lakes, I'll try to sneak out early to make it to Salem on Friday. I'd love some constructive criticism of my rolling because I seem to be getting worse. This time a year ago, I was successful about half the time; now I'm very surprised when I come up. I have no idea what has changed.

Since I skipped yesterday at Mystic Lakes, I'll try to sneak out early to make it to Salem on Friday. I'd love some constructive criticism of my rolling because I seem to be getting worse. This time a year ago, I was successful about half the time; now I'm very surprised when I come up. I have no idea what has changed.

sweet! i'd be happy to take a peek and see what's up . . . kevin will be there too and he's good at diagnosing problems . . . i'll bring the crazy glue and duct tape for negative reinforcement.

:)

sweet! i'd be happy to take a peek and see what's up . . . kevin will be there too and he's good at diagnosing problems . . . i'll bring the crazy glue and duct tape for negative reinforcement.

:)

FYI, we'll actually bee there closer to 5pm.