Salem pool session this Sat.!

Hi Kevin

I was just at the YMCA's pool in Beverly watching your pool session on Saturday with my son. I spoke with Gillian and Brian. I have sent in my $ and application to join your club. I would like to attend the practice starting on 2/2/08. I am a beginner. When I spoke to Brian, he said I might be able to use a spare kayak until I figure out which one to buy for myself. I would really appriciate that. What would I need to bring to attend the pool session? How do I sign up? Thanks for your help.

Michelle

michellesavastano@yahoo.com

Hi Kevin

I was just at the YMCA's pool in Beverly watching your pool session on Saturday with my son. I spoke with Gillian and Brian. I have sent in my $ and application to join your club. I would like to attend the practice starting on 2/2/08. I am a beginner. When I spoke to Brian, he said I might be able to use a spare kayak until I figure out which one to buy for myself. I would really appriciate that. What would I need to bring to attend the pool session? How do I sign up? Thanks for your help.

Michelle

Michelle,

Everything you need to know about signing up, what to bring, etc. can be found on the Calendar posting for the pool session:

http://www.nspn.org/forum/index.php?act=ca...mp;event_id=574

As for a spare kayak at pool session, we should be able to arrange for that :)

Welcome to NSPN!

Hi Kevin

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

If you signed up under our old system via printed application and mailed your check in, your check will be returned to you. The new membership system is done via the web. Please see page:

http://www.nspn.org/join_nspn.htm

for instructions. You will need to follow the instructions for existing members seeing as you are already a message board member.