golf ball hail in Exeter...

hopefloats

I was in Amesbury and we had hail the same size but not as dense as that video. That video is pretty good at capturing the dominant sound of the hail striking buildings and decks. We just stood their waiting for broken glass which fortunately didn't happen. (Our trucks were in the garage.) Thanks for the link.

-Dee

Ag, man: that's nothing! You should see the daily storms in summer on the highveld -- now the day we had hailstones bigger than golf balls: was something to write home about! It damaged about a dozen Boeings that were parked outside, requiring complete upper surface re-skinning!

(Sorry about your cars, Cathy!)

Guest guest

There she goes again! Taking all the credit, my bar-b-ques, taxi service, sunburns while she plays in the water and now my links.

Just wait until I am healed and join you all on the water. I'll show you how inept I really am all by myself.

Thanks to all who have taken us in while we learn. Especially to those who have helped Heidi, (hopefloats), so much!

The worst of the hail storm cut a path only about 3/4 mile wide through Exeter.....some parts of town got little to no hail. Unfortunately for me.....my house and cars were right smack in the path of the worst of it. I'm still amazed at how much damage my car had and my kayak was on top, and appears untouched except a few additional surface scratches.