Wednesday Lunch Paddle 7/10/24 Pavilion Beach Gloucester - Sign up Link

prudenceb

Posted (edited)

Here is signup for WLP this week that I previously posted.  Launch will be at 9:30 am.  So arrive in time to get ready to be on the water at that time.  Weather forecast at this point shows manageable winds but possibility of thunderstorms.  It is the latter that I'll be keeping an eye on, and will post in this thread a go/no go decision Tuesday late afternoon or evening.  Seven of us have indicated interest thus far, so there is one spot open.

As with all WLP's, this is not a guided trip.  Everyone is responsible for him/herself and to the group.  Required: kayak of at least 14 feet with bulkheads and decklines, and paddlers with pfd's and spray skirts.  Helmets also required if you're going to do rock play, which may well be available on this trip.  If you haven't paddled with me before, please reach out by PM.  

Signup link is here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOyj8iL7qe3lGPA2dH6S7dHQPSV6-ZqRjnigcyse0soB1xew/viewform?usp=sf_link

Fingers crossed that the weather gods won't stand in our way.

Gloucester Low tide 9:00  High tide 3:2- pm.  SW winds 8-11 becoming S in afternoon.  Possible thunderstorms.

Prudence

Edited by prudenceb