Wednesday Lunch Paddle July 10 Pavilion Beach Gloucester?

prudenceb

Posted (edited)

Considering a WLP (Wednesday, July 10) out of Pavilion Beach Gloucester and heading north (bang a left at the end of the Dog Bar).  Conditions are looking ok as of today.  I'm not anywhere today that I can post with signup, so please indicate interest in this thread.  Plan would be 9:30 launch, which means arriving whenever you need to for organizing yourself for launch at that time.

If folks indicate interest here (and no one else steps up who'd like to organize), I'll post more formally, with signup link, tomorrow.

Prudence

Edited by prudenceb

• prudenceb changed the title to Wednesday Lunch Paddle July 10 Pavilion Beach Gloucester?

Interested.  Btw I think the parking situation has changed at Pavilion. I am told non resident parking is no longer allowed.  

6 minutes ago, Jim Doscher said:

Interested.  Btw I think the parking situation has changed at Pavilion. I am told non resident parking is no longer allowed.  

Pavilion beach in Ipswich doesn't allow non-resident parking, at least on weekends.  Pavilion beach in Gloucester (aka Greasy Pole) does.

Room for one more!

folks…please keep an eye on this space for a) sign later today and b) go/no go decision likely posted late afternoon/early eveninv Tuesday .  Some tstorms forecast for Wed but I want to wait until tomorrow to see forecast and make final decision.  I WON'T be reaching out to you individually, so please check in here for forecast-based decision.

Prudence

4 hours ago, prudenceb said:

Make sure you sign up!

I would but can’t find link to sign up sheet. I see another person expressed interest so this ship may have sailed.