Wednesday Lunch Paddle June 5 Lane's Cove

prudenceb

Posted (edited)

WLP June 5 Lane's Cove

Conditions looking just fine for a paddle out of Lane's Cove in Gloucester this Wednesday.   Please sign up here:    https://forms.gle/bDMTfa3nmoUCK94c8

We will meet at the state parking lot at 9:30 for a 10:00 am launch.  We'll decide as a group whether to head right or left out of the cove.  As with all WLP's, this trip is a cooperative venture to which everyone will contribute.  It is not a led trip.  If you have questions about whether this paddle is right for you, please reach out to me.

While the days have been getting rather toasty, the water is still chilly, so dress approrpiately.  And also as with all WLP's, all participants are required to wear pfd's and spray skirts (and we recommend helmets for anyone wanting to play in rocks).  Boats must have bulkheads and decklines.

Looking forward to getting Wednesday Lunch Paddles 2024 underway!

Prudence

Edited by prudenceb

7 hours ago, Barbara Ryan said:

THANK YOU for getting our WLPs going Prudence! 

Please remind me, what time are we usually back to our cars-  2:00 or  later?

We can be off the water whenever folks want.  2-3ish is usually the goal.  Looking forward to seeing you…and everyone!

I'm sorry but gonna have to bail out for this Wednesday.  I have mandatory choir rehearsals all week down  in Milton for Gospel night this coming Saturday.  With the traffic it took me over an hour to get there today from our house so can't take the chance and head north.   Darn 95 traffic.    Sorry and hope to paddle with you soon! 

Thanks for planning this Prudence.