Feathercraft Katsalaon folding kayak

Feathercraft Katsalano  folding sea kayak for sale.  Asking $1900.  This expedition-capable kayak packs up into a travel backpack and can be taken with you to remote destinations.  The Katsalano is a 17'-10" x 22" hard chine design that compares favorably with  similar hard shell sea kayaks.  This boat has a rudder, float bags, neoprene spray skirt, cockpit cover, and sea sock; it is believed to be a 1997 model.  The previous owner sent it to the manufacturer to have it checked out prior to having it shipped directly to me.  It has been stored indoors packed up out of sunlight since last used for trips to Croatia and Alaska.  Frame members have been treated with Boeshield lubricant, as recommended.  It is presently assembled and can be seen in Bath, ME (I can also provide photos)  Due to size and weight I would prefer pickup or local delivery.  Contact me for further info.  Dave Boyle 207-442-7921.