Greenland Paddling

Well, I know it's considered the dark side and even though I'm not going to give up my EPs at all, I'm interested in learning to use a GP, particularly for rolling. Will anyone be going to the Chebacco lake sessions that might be interested in showing a newbie to GP some of the rolls you can do with a toothpick? Or at least let me borrow a GP so I can at least perfect my, as Gilly would say, half a roll? Either would be greatly appreciated.

Keith,

That would be great. Rick has posted (http://www.nspn.org/htdocs/dcforum/DCForumID3/6341.html) that he's going to try to be at Chebacco around 5pm on Thurs. I won't be there until next week. As a bonus, could you bring your Q-boat as well? Always wanted to try one of those as well :)

Hi Kevin,

I don't get there every Thursday, and won't be there until at least the 22nd, but I use Greenlands and will bring an extra whenever I go. So you can try (and buy if you want) mine.

Jim.

Kevin, I carry two paddles and would be happy to let you try out the full length version. I recently got some practice with the storm paddle and would welcome more. I'm not your ideal instructor but can demonstrate a few basics.