REI DEMO DAY--Come and represent our club! (info added) More people needed!

Now is your chance to spread the word about our club!

For the last couple of years, NSPN has provided on water support for REI's demo days. At the same time, we have manned a NSPN booth in order to introduce ourselves to prospective new members. This year's Demo Day is fast approaching and we need people for on the water and on the land. If you are interested in helping out the club, please post here. We need at least four people on the water in each location and several for the booth, so don't hesitate to lend a hand! Lunch will be provided by REI and each volunteer will receive a 15% REI coupon. I will post additional details as the dates approach. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email using the email icon above.

REI DEMO DAY READING

Saturday, June 10

Horn Pond, Woburn, MA

REI DEMO DAY HINGHAM

Sunday, June 11

Sunset Lake, Braintree, MA

The event for the public runs from 11-3. For those manning the booth in the beginning, I would suggest getting there around 10:30. For those on the water, we need to be on the water by 10:45 so plan accordingly.

Hey everyone,

We need help with this event. So far, only 3 counting myself are pitching in:

Hingham

Booth-- no one

Water-- Me, Gillian

Reading

Booth--Julia

Water--Me, Gillian

We want to have 4 people on the water at each event and at least a couple of people on the booth at each location. This is not a large committment and it's a great way to give back to a club that gives us so much. Let me know if you have any questions!

So here's the deal. On Sunday we had the leader candidates and participants for the graduation ceremonies. We got a little less for the pizza and soda than we paid. I know more than one person put in more than they were asked to, thanks to you all by the way. So instead of chipping in now how about volunteer for Kevin and we'll call it even.

Kevin;

I should be able to make the Reading demo day in Woburn on June 10.

Is this information still accurate?

"The event for the public runs from 11-3. For those manning the booth in the beginning, I would suggest getting there around 10:30. For those on the water, we need to be on the water by 10:45 so plan accordingly."

I found Horn Pond on Mapquest, but am not familar with the specific demo location - will you be providing that or will it be intuitively obvious when I get close?

I should be able to be there until at least 1pm, and may be able to stay longer. Would prefer to be on the water.

Keith