Renewal: Untangling ACA-NSPN fees

sbruce

Moneywise, is my NSPN membership separate from my ACA membership? Last month I renewed my ACA membership online in order to get the VIP discount on a new Subaru. The ACA immediately sent my new card -- good "thru 6/30/06" -- (though the card doesn't mention NSPN). At the holiday party last saturday I picked up a pair of the NSPN renewal forms but -- at a glance -- it's not obvious how to tease the two organizational fees apart. Am I good or do I owe you guys as well? Do I get a second NSPN card? Do I need it?

--scott

Thanks for the speedy reply, Dee. I'm in no hurry on the renewal question.

At the party last Saturday you listed three U.S. suppliers of outdoor fabrics (including sheet neoprene). Seattle Fabrics I remember but the other two (MacMillan??) and (Wilderness Materials ??) I can't google into daylight for the life of me. Could be tell me again, please? Thanks.

--scott

Being a member of NSPN includes your membership to the ACA.

Being a member of ACA allows you to take part in all NSPN activities without paying NSPN any additional fees. NSPN is a Paddle America club and as such if you belong to the ACA you can take part in any Paddle America clubs activities.

NSPN individual membership costs $35. The club keeps $5 to help pay for expenses that are incurred, $30 goes to the ACA.

ACA membership directly is $30.

If you would like to renew through NSPN, Prior to renewing directly with ACA, complete the paperwork on our site and note your current ACA #.

Suzanne