Sea Kayak Expedition in Alaska

Thank you, Warren, for a fantastic presentation! Not to mention the demonstration of how to pack an expedition kayak in 5 minutes. I was impressed by your attention to every detail of the trip, which undoubtedly influenced the camaraderie of the group at the end. And also thanks to Kathy for excellent lasagna and dessert bread. A fine evening with good company.

Kate

Kate,

You are very welcome and thank you for driving such a long distance to attend. It meant a lot to me that you were there.

I agree the evening was very enjoyable as we talked about the sport we love and I believe Cathy was able to sign up a new NSPN paddler from Newbury, MA.

Clearly the highlight of the evening was seeing the new kayak shop in Newbury managed by Sandy and enjoying her fine hospitality as well as receiving the free T-shirt! Wow, free T-shirts for everyone last night!

Also, thank you to both Sandy and Cathy for all the delicious food you both provided!

Warren