NSPN Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
prudenceb

NSPN Membership Benefits!!

As some of you may know, the NSPN Board of Directors has been working to clarify some of the benefits of membership. This information is contained in more detail in the BOD’s Meeting Minutes, which are available to club members in the NSPN Business forum. We have reconsidered at least one of the changes on which we had received feedback from a number of members.

At this time, the benefits of paid membership include:

• The ability to initiate and respond to posts on all the club’s message boards;
  • The ability to initiate and participate in club trips via posting and responding on the Trips/Events message board;
  • The opportunity to attend pool sessions and club workshops;
  • The opportunity to participate in the NSPN Leadership Training Fund Program;
  • Discounted MITA membership.

Guests continue to be able to initiate and respond to posts on the General Message and Trip Reports forums as well as the Individual and Commercial forums, and to read postings on the Trips/NSPN events forum.

It is our hope that frequent Guests will choose to become paid members – it’s only $15! - and help to support NSPN in our mission to help paddlers improve their skills and to introduce new paddlers to the joys of being out on the water.

pru

One other question, how much is the MITA discount, and how does one activate it? Maybe it's in here somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it...

Lisa

...and for the xth year in a row....there is a transaction from 2008 that won't let me renew. can i just flippin mail this somewhere?

Hi Rick,

Wow!

Is flippin like rollin?

Please mail your check to:

Warren Parlee

68 Aspen Drive

Atkinson, NH 03811

I will then mark you as paid.

I hope this helps.

Warren

okay, i'll bite...what is a p.m. and how/what do i fix?

sadly, besides spreadsheets, word, calendar and email....all this is mumbo-cyber-jumbo to me.

Rick,

p.m. means personal message.You should see a PM folder/icon in the upper right of the message board. In there would be any personal messages received or sent betweeen you and others.

Rick, a PM is short for Private Message, which is a special feature for paid members to allow for communications between members without using the public forums. Because you were unable to renew your membership, you do not have access to that feature. Please email me at [email protected] and I will make sure your membership issues are taken care of.

I have been considering a new posting series to provide message board tips and tricks, and I will make using PMs the first one. If anyone would like to make suggestions on what tips and tricks they would like posted, please email me at [email protected] or you could always PM me?

Hi everyone, i think i need to renew my membership but can't figure out how to do so, am I missing something?

BethS

Trying to get a membership but an expired one is sitting in my cart. Sent an email to [email protected] but it was returned to sender. Also have an old email address listed under my profile which I can't update. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Jbmartinsen at gmail dot com 

I have reset your email address, and you should receive an invoice via email.  Please email [email protected] if you need further assistance.