Sat. 6/18 evening paddle - Lanes Cove

eneumeier

It looks like the t-storms will end - if they show up - by late afternoon. I want to take advantage of the long days so how about:

Launch: Lanes Cove

Beach briefing/introductions: 6:30 PM

Butts in boats: 6:45 PM

Route: Our choice but likely toward Annisquam for better bailouts if a storm shows up.

Return: 9:30 PM or so - nautical twilight is 9:45 PM so there should be plenty of light, but bring lights for night paddling.

Sorry for the short notice but I have been traveling and out flat with work. Gotta get on the water!

Liz

Liz,

Sounds like a great trip, but I have commitments in the evening :( I'm from Maine and a member of SMSKN but going to be down on the north shore tomorrow and was looking for a paddle earlier in the day. I know the weather doesn't look great but I am going to try and paddle anyway if it's not too bad. If anyone is going to try and go out in the morning I would love to go paddle for a few + hours.

Jenna

Hi,

I'm going to try to make the paddle this evening; hopefully, I will be able alter my schedule.

Bryan Auday

bryan.auday@gordon.edu

Sorry, I can't change my schedule. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make this paddle.

Bryan Auday