Mid-Winter Party: January 21st 2023

rfolster

Join us on Saturday the 21st for our annual pot-luck mid-winter party at the Gould Barn in Topsfield to meet up with old friends and make some new ones.  Spouses and significant others are welcome and there is no cost to attend, just bring some food to share!  Beverages will not be provided, so BYOB and please drink responsibly.  Details are below:

DATE: Saturday, January 21st
TIME: Doors open around 5pm, dinner starts around 6pm, close around 9pm or so.
PARKING: There are limited parking spaces IDENTIFIED for the Barn in the church lot.  If they are full, please park on the street

POTLUCK: One thing that NSPN is know for is our culinary diversity!  Bring what you like, and never go hungry, or bring what others might like and be adventurous.  It might be helpful to provide a quick note of any common food allergy ingredients to avoid multiple inquires.  There is a (one) range and a (one) microwave available for cooking, and a refrigerator for storing cold items as needed.  If you plan to use either cooking appliance, please post accordingly and coordinate with others who may also need to heat up food.

We strongly recommend that attendees be fully vaccinated and should test for Covid before attending, and if symptomatic for a respirator illness, please stay home.  If the weather is moderate enough to turn the heat off and open up the building to allow for fresh air to circulate, we may choose to open up.  Consequently, dress warm, and/ or bring additional layers to have on hand if needed.  

Folks should plan to arrive, set up your food and mingle for 5:00ish and be ready to eat by 6:00. There will be a suggestion box, however, no presentation and no raffle this year.  Please post to this thread if you hope to attend, and identify if you plan to bring an appetizer, side dish, entree, or dessert, just so we don't end up with 20 humus dips!!!  We look forward to seeing you there!!

Edited by rfolster
Edited To Address Covid Concerns

Sorry, but I can't even consider attending if EVERYONE doesn't agree to test before going - and obviously if positive, agrees to stay home.  I learned my lesson at the last large - but almost all outdoors - event I went to, which turned out to be a superspreader event…me included. ?

Prudence

I am fully vaccinated with up to date boosters.  Though not perfect,  I'm happy to test and would appreciate it if others would test too. 

I don't know what I'll bring yet but stay tuned...

Karen

Edited by glad
complete a sentence

I'm happy to test that AM.  I plan to bring deviled eggs. 

If  folks feel in any way sick or have been exposed, if you could graciously bow out, we would all appreciate that.