CANCELED- WEDNESDAY LUNCH PADDLE 8/31 - GRANITE PIER ROCKPORT

prudenceb

I will be unable to organize this WLP.  Apologies for late notice.  I will reach out to anyone who has posted they were planning to attend.

Looks as though the weather gods are cooperating.  There may be a bit of residual rain/drizzle/showers early Wednesday morning, but forecast to become clear and lovely.  So…. We will LAUNCH AT 10:00 am at Granite Pier in Rockport.   So get there in time to drop off boats, sort gear and then move cars to upper parking lot.  There is a $12 launch fee, so bring $$.  We can decide as a group where we want to go - Thatcher and Straitsmouth, along the coast in either direction, whatever…. Wind may have something to say.

I don't have Joe's fancy signup so please post your intention to join on this thread and I'll gather float plan info at the launch.

All the usual about bulkheads, deck lines and so on.  If I haven't paddled with you before, pls send me a PM.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Prudence

Edited by prudenceb

• prudenceb changed the title to WEDNESDAY LUNCH PADDLE 8/31 - GRANITE PIER ROCKPORT

Thanks Prudence.

I believe I read on the Granite Pier PAY ENVELOPE that they accept personal checks made out to the Town of Rockport for the parking fee.

It'll be fun to see you and your awesome MiL June there tomorrow Jody.

So excited to see you and your new boat Susan!

We will miss you drysuit buddy Bill. 

• prudenceb changed the title to CANCELED- WEDNESDAY LUNCH PADDLE 8/31 - GRANITE PIER ROCKPORT