Not smelling like a Rose!!! Left some sea water in kayak under cover and it cooked and is not smelling good

As the title suggests, I left a small amount of sea water in the back of my kayak and forgot it.   The kayak is plastic and was outside under a tarp so those 90 + days cooked the sea water.  

I did the usual.  Rinsed it out, soap and watered it, but the smell is still pretty powerful.  I did the usual google search and the consensus was white vinegar, which what I am trying today. 

Any other advice or cures are welcomed besides ''Don't do that again.'' That advance has been fully absorbed.  ? 

I have used Mirazyme for bad odors.  You need something that will kill the remaining bacteria.  I suspect fresh air and a very mild bleach solution would also work.  Lastly I use diluted listerine mouth wash on my booties.  https://www.rei.com/product/852525/mcnett-mirazyme-odor-eliminator-8-fl-oz

Edited by mbhazeltine