Good Afternoon,

I now have a whole fleet of Lendal Paddles!  If folks might be interested in trying any of the Lendal paddles (excluding Voyageur and Strike paddles) I would be happy to setup a demo for the club! We have the following:

205 Crank Shaft Lendal Storm

210 Straight Shaft Lendal Storm

205 Crank Shaft Lendal Cadence X

205 Straight Shaft Lendal Cadence X

200 Crank Shaft Cadence

210 Straight Shaft Cadence

• 1 month later...

Hi NSPN!

I am about to place a Lendal Order.  If you would like to save on shipping costs and support local please consider placing an order with us!  We will be placing the order on September 9th.  Please send me a email to contact@seakayaknewengland.com or send me a private message if you might like to place an order!

23 hours ago, SeaKayakNE said:

Hi NSPN!

I am about to place a Lendal Order.  If you would like to save on shipping costs and support local please consider placing an order with us!  We will be placing the order on September 9th.  Please send me a email to contact@seakayaknewengland.com or send me a private message if you might like to place an order!

Any idea on the ETA for orders we're placing with you?  Looking forward to getting the new paddle!

8 minutes ago, SeaKayakNE said:

Like all paddle manufacturers Lendal has been hit by some serious supply chain shortages.  I spoke with the sales manager this morning, currently the lead time is 2-3 months baring that nothing comes up.

Oy!  But still looking forward!