Maine Association of Sea Kayaking Guides and Instructors Training Day

There's no better or more enjoyable way to get ready for this year's season than MASKGI's Training Day. The 2022 program will provide instruction and hands-on practice under the guidance of world-class instructors! We'll finish up the day with some food, drink, and socializing as we look forward to another year of paddling on some of America's greatest waters. Remember to bring a chair for the BBQ.

Lunch will not be provided, so bring something you can eat on the go. Attendees are required to provide all necessary equipment*, including boats, PFDs, paddles, and cold water clothing. To make the training more realistic, plan to bring all the gear and equipment you'd have when guiding. Water temps in June are still on the cold side. You need to be prepared to be immersed for extended periods of time; Dress appropriately.

This is a member-only event. Join MASKGI today.

* Rental equipment, including boats and wetsuits, may be available through some of our outfitter members. Please check the Guide-Search on the home page to locate members who offer rental equipment.

When: Saturday, June 11

10:00AM-4:00PM

Registration starts 9:00

Dinner starts at 5:00 PM

Where: Colonial Pemaquid

Who: MASKGI Members Only

Cost: $60/person

$50/ACA Members

Kyle I am registered. I signed up for a kayak gathering in Boothbay that weekend with NE Seacoast Paddlers so I will already be in the area.

See you there