Friday, March 25 Boston Inner Harbor Paddle

prudenceb

David Mercer and I are going out for what will be our first paddle of 2022.  It's been too long…. We'd love to have others who've been itching to get out join us.  We will meet at the Charlestown ramp at 10:30 am this Friday and plan for an 11 am launch.  Forecast is for mild temps and not much wind.  We'll go as far as we want and then turn around and come back.  Please post interest here.

Prudence

Hi! I'm all packed and excited just to see you tomorrow and get on the salt water.

Just wondering, if either of you have any helmets that I can just try on to see if there is a good fit- could you bring them please?

no stress. I just need a helmet and haven't found one that feels good.

Thanks! See you in the morning!

12 minutes ago, Barbara Ryan said:

Hi! I'm all packed and excited just to see you tomorrow and get on the salt water.

Just wondering, if either of you have any helmets that I can just try on to see if there is a good fit- could you bring them please?

no stress. I just need a helmet and haven't found one that feels good.

Thanks! See you in the morning!

I hate  size small sweet strutter helmet that I always have with my gear, so just remember to ask me to let you try it on.  I certainly won't be wearing it tmrw.  Looking forward to seeing you and FINALLY getting back out on the water!

Do you have to be a member to join this paddle? I've a friend who paddles all the Boston Harbor islands, the entire east coast, newfoundland- like you Prudence and David- everywhere!  Bea Ellis, who I just saw on FB I could ask to join if it fits. Probably too late but just wondering. No stress.