Sea Kayak New England has officially become a Lendal NA dealer! 

If you haven't been able to try a Lendal paddle we will soon have a demo fleet of paddles in a range of sizes including the Cadence, Cadence X and the Storm.

One of the many benefit of a Lendal paddle is there paddelok ferrule system that creates a strong and dependable connection.  The system also allows you to extend the paddle to different lengths with a range of feathering.  

The shaft on Lendal paddles also offers a unique indexing on their shaft that makes that paddle feel extremely comfortable in your hand.  Anytime you remove your hand from the shaft its almost as if your hands instinctively grab the ergonomic grips.

If you would like to take a look at Lendals offering here is a link to there website: https://lendalna.com/paddles/

I know some folks including Andy and Joe have really enjoyed their Lendal paddles!

With the current lead times it appears that it will be about 8-12 weeks before paddles are delivered.  If you may be interested in ordering a paddle I will be putting in a order on December 1st, this means that at the longest current lead time it will deliver sometime in the beginning of April, just in time for spring!

Congratulations Jonathan and Kelsey on adding this to your business. I've been thinking of switching from Werner and would like to come demo the Lendals. Will pricing from you be the same as on the Lendal site? 

Hi Jim,

Pricing will be the same from any dealer or the Lendal site, in some circumstances there are sales.  The benefit of purchasing from a dealer is that you can try before you buy and receive dealer support.  Once I have my demo paddles we can setup a time for you to try them out!  

Depending on what paddle you currently use there are some similarity in the feel of the paddle.  For instance I find the cadence and cadence x to be similar to the werner shuna, very light but stiff feeling with solid purchase on each stroke.  I find the storm to be similar if you mixed the cyprus and ikelos together.  The storm has a large blade, however it is not a shoulder killer like some of the other paddles with larger blades.  It also feels extremely light and buoyant. 

Edited by SeaKayakNE

11 minutes ago, Karen Volkman said:

What is a Cadence X? ( as compared to the Cadence)

Hi Karen,

Nice seeing you at the Rendezvous!  The Cadence X has 80cm added to the blade of the original Cadence design.  This allows for more surface area and a bit more power in each stroke.  I found that the cadence and cadence x were a great combo together.  You can use the cadence for long touring days and then pull out the X for some surf or rock play!  However both do a great job and if you like the feel you can't go wrong with either!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...