Membership renewal recurring difficulty...

Pintail

Yes, I am the first one to admit that I am somewhat "thick" when it comes to computers and internet questions; but why (oh, <why>?) do I seem to have this problem every single time I need to renew my membership?  Recognize this quote: <click on the STORE tap, and then select MANAGE PURCHASES. In there, you should be able to find your annual membership and renew. Using PayPal is the fastest way to get your membership renewed>?  

One is left, sort of hanging on, not knowing how to advance from ordering the renewed status to actually being able to pay by Paypal...do I simply send funds to the treasurer at NSPN or what?  According to the above quote, then it seems as though it ought to be easy-peasy; but...it isn't so!  There are some very savvy technical members of this organisation: why cannot someone devise a direct path for those of us who obviously need help?

I do not need any assistance with my bow rudders, thank you; but I do need help with this annual renewal business!

51 minutes ago, Pintail said:

Recognize this quote: <click on the STORE tap, and then select MANAGE PURCHASES. In there, you should be able to find your annual membership and renew. Using PayPal is the fastest way to get your membership renewed>?

I actually don't recognize that quote - can you tell me where it is located so that I can provide the membership@nspn.org email to it?

Rob, this is the email notification that I received, telling me that my membership had expired.  However, a half-hour later, I got another, after I had been "fiddling" with trying to renew online: this second notification told me that I had been renewed automatically!

"Hi Pintail,
This email is to notify you that your NSPN Annual Membership has expired, but don't worry, you can easily renew. Just go to the forum, click on the STORE tap, and then select MANAGE PURCHASES. In there, you should be able to find your annual membership and renew. Using PayPal is the fastest way to get your membership renewed (instantly!), while paying by check can take a while since the post office box is checked only once every month...or two. If you need any assistance with this or have questions about your membership, please email membership@nspn.org. Thanks, North Shore Paddlers Network."

Thank you, both, Rob and Michael, for your concern/input!  (Glory be, the water is warming up nicely: marvellous hour or two I just spent on the water at Lanes Cove, without any tuiliq or drysuit!)