Sullivan Falls class before Bar Harbor retreat

glad

Would anyone be interested in me investigating the possibility of a Sullivan Falls class with Todd Wright or Nate Hanson either prior to or after the Bar Harbor retreat?

Please let me know and I will write to them and see what their availability might be. 

Karen

Edited by rfolster
Changed title to reflect actual date of scheduled event

Yes, quite interested, probably after Bar Harbor. I know nothing of Sullivan Falls or what such a class might be, but I'm always interested in skilled coaching. 

John H.

There has traditionally been a Sullivan Falls workshop run by Nate Hanson  & Pinniped Kayak on  the Thursday before  the  Friday-Monday  NSPN  Bar Harbor  retreat : this year that would be Thursday Sept. 9th.  This has worked out really well as participants can finish off the tidal falls event in mid afternoon  and end up in Bar Harbor that evening primed for the NSPN event starting the next day. 
It's not on Pinniped's calendar yet I have reached out to  Nate Hanson  notifying him of interest in having this event as in past years. Unless he's busy with other things at that time (dont see anything  on his calendar) I would expect him to post a workshop there on Sept 9th soon.

So, keep Sept. 9th in mind if you are interested in a Sullivan Falls session. 

Peter 

Edited by PeterB

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Peter for reaching out to Nate. I wrote a few weeks ago but never heard back.  Perhaps an inquiry from a know source will be more successful.  Let us know what you find out.  

• 2 weeks later...

Beth and others,
Sorry for late reply. Yes:  this is a Pinniped Kayak class, not an NSPN event,  so all sign-ups, payments etc. are  with Pinniped. 

Edited by PeterB