reactivated

spider

Just reactivated my membership (if I did it correctly) after letting it lag for a few years.

Just getting the boats back on the water after no paddling last year for me. I was doing most my paddling up in Quebec but the border has been closed for 1 + yrs now.

Mostly looking forward to paddling my home areas of great Bay nh and the back side of Plum Island Refuge things like that.

Hope all is well

thanks, spider

1 hour ago, spider said:

Just reactivated my membership (if I did it correctly) after letting it lag for a few years.

Welcome back!!  Just so you know, as a Guest you are welcome to post to the General Message Board, and Classifieds forums, as well as view the Trips and Trip Reports Forums, but won't be able to post to them or use the Private Message system.  If you would like to reactivate your full membership ($15 for twelve months), please let me know by posting here or send an email to membership@nspn.org and I will have the system generate a renewal email for you to.