Updates on Repair Services

Hi all!

I hope you are all enjoying winter and maybe even getting some paddling in!  We are still offering repair services throughout the winter season helping folks get some much need repairs done before we have some warmer weather. We do have very limited availability right now so if you are in need of repairs, keel strips or any other maintenance items please contact us as soon as possible to get on our schedule.  We also are now offering a few new services including free total inspections where we can check your boat for any structural damage, pressure test the hatches and check over the entire to make sure nothing needs to be addressed.  Additionally we are also now offering a detail service where we will clean your boat, buff, polish and coat the boat in a UV resistant spray to help protect it from UV damage.  We have updated our website as well so you can easily see the services we offer and some base pricing, you can see that by clicking here.  Attached is our newly updated repair section.  If you have any questions or need any work done you can contact me here: https://www.seakayaknewengland.com/contact

Edited by jonathanoltz

• 1 month later...

It has been a busy season so far!  We have been lucky enough to work on many NSPN members boats!  Currently we are fully booked and looks like it will be that way through April!  However occasionally we have openings so please reach out if you need repair work and I will do my best to fit you in.  Additionally we will have a more limited availability this summer,  I have quite a few trainings I will be doing so it will limit my repair times somewhat.

• 1 month later...

We will begin taking appointment for September starting today.  However please keep in mind it is getting harder to give accurate estimates for something months away due to the constant price increases we are seeing.  We have seen over the past year a nearly 20% price increase in materials.  At this time our labor rates are not changing but the material cost is.  If you are in need of repairs we are releasing 3 slots for every moth until November.

• 10 months later...

With warmer weather on the horizon we are beginning our repair services! 

This year will be slightly different then in years past, we will be offering individual slots for repairs.  This will get us the ability to turn your boat around faster to you.  That being said there are currently only two spots open for May with April already booked.  I will however offer emergency repairs with quicker turn around when needed!

Material costs have gone up drastically in the past six months on composite materials so please understand repairs may cost slightly more then in years past.

If you are in need of repairs before summer please get in contact ASAP!

• 2 months later...

For the time being we will be taking a break from our typical repair services.  If you have a need please reach out but I can't guarantee we will be able to accommodate the request.  Thank you to everyone who has supported us with our repair services!