Nylon shelter someone demonstrated at cold weather clinic several years ago

Several years ago at the annual cold weather paddling clinic (launched from Pavilion Beach, in Ipswich), someone demonstrated a nylon cone-shaped shelter. It was not quite a tent, but rather something 2 people could get under for protection from the cold and wind while sitting on the ground and holding it down and over themselves. I don't remember whether it had guy lines and could be pegged down or if you could use a center pole. I just remember it was effective at keeping warmth in and seemed to be a useful item to have in an emergency.

I've been searching on the web for such a thing and haven't found anything like it. 

If you know what I'm trying to describe, would you let me know what I should be searching for or, better still, send me a link?

Thank you.

David

Kayakwavology has them down in CT. Got mine from Greg and it is a 4 person. It is held up by your backs as you sit. It was fine with just two people in it one time at 3000' in the winter. I carry it mostly for hiking. Have been in them twice when they were needed..

I have a RAB one I got I think on steep and cheap or somewhere similar a few years ago for hiking - you may want to check some of those deals sites.  Have used it a couple times (including once to fix a tire on a winter MTB ride!). Maybe I should bring it kayaking too. ;)