Day after Thanksgiving Paddle - Riverhead

JanetL

Friday looks to be nice conditions and I'd like to paddle. Planning to launch at Riverhead beach at 10am sharp. Please bring appropriate winter clothing, sea kayak with deck-lines/flotation, lunch (suggest Thanksgiving leftovers). Mask to wear while at launch and landing required and please stay home if you have COVID symptoms or exposure. Route dependent on interests of group but maybe to Children's Island / Gooseberrys? This will be a cooperative adventure, not a led trip.

Please post interest here and PM me if we've never paddled together before.  Happy Thanksgiving!

- Janet

Would love to join you but having TXG with my family in an open air tent in Maine. 

I’m grateful to enjoy the  outdoors with you all,  do something  i love in safe ways during this crazy year. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and have a great day!

Karen

9 hours ago, mattdrayer said:

I’m meeting some surfski friends around 10:30 — maybe I’ll see you all there or on the water depending on when I arrive and what we decide to do.

Matt

Were you in the group that Alex dashed over to near Tinkers?  Hope your paddle was as fab as ours!