October, Ogunquit, again

Jim Snyder

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephanie, if we go all the way to Cape Neddick Harbor as we did last year, the total round trip distance would be 11.2 nm. As a group we may decide to return earlier but if anyone is determined to go farther I would advocate for splitting into pods of not less than four. Shall I add you to the list?

Nancy, sorry, I missed your earlier post. I think I've answered your questions but I will be posting updated details and a summary of plans by Thursday.

Edited by Jim Snyder
add text

Updated list: Jim Snyder, Janet Lorang, Prudence Baxter, Jeff Charette, Jane Cobb, Mike Habich, Nancy Hill, David Mercer, Stephanie Golmon, Andy Schoeck. We're full at 10 but pm me if you want to be on a wait list. 

Final update, predicted conditions remain about the same, and we would be happy to have these conditions in mid September! Please arrive in time to launch at 10 and observe covid precautions while in the parking lot and launch area. 

If you want me to add your information to the float plan before I print it get it to me by tonight. 

Final update, predicted conditions remain about the same, and we would be happy to have these conditions in mid September! Please arrive in time to launch at 10 and observe covid precautions while in the parking lot and launch area. 

If you want me to add your information to the float plan before I print it get it to me by tonight. 

Sorry for the double post, not sure how that happened. 

We now have a wait list so please let me know promptly if you're out. 

I just double checked with Ogunquit police department and there are no restrictions on day parking for NH or MA.