THURSDAY 9/24 - Lanes Cove to Rockport

prudenceb

Looks as though conditions are going to be beyond sporty on Wednesday with the passage far offshore of Teddy (although it would be a fun day to go to Halibut Point to look at the chaos from the rocks!).  Things are forecast to settle down Thursday.  So let's paddle.  Details below.

Prudence

Edited by prudenceb

OK, looks as though everything will be nicely calmed down on Thursday, and temps will be returning to summerlike ones after several chilly days.

Thursday's paddle will be Lanes Cove to Rockport and back.  I know we can park at the state ramp.  Not sure about the Duley St dirt lot.  The temporary no parking signs were gone at the dirt lot - while still up on the road - last time I was there a couple of weeks ago. Given that it's going to be a lovely day and parking may be an issue, let's meet at the state ramp by 8:30 at latest for a 9 am launch.  (NOT Wed lunch paddle schedule.)  Limit six paddlers/cars.  Right now we have Jane, Al, Jim, Dana and me - so room for one more!

Look forward to seeing you.  We'll sign waiver at the launch.  Bring your own pen!

Prudence

Edited by prudenceb