NSPN virtual happy hour, 5PM Tuesday, June 2nd

Dan Foster

Please join me from the comfort of your own comfy chair or survival bunker for an hour of virtual socializing and storytelling with your fellow NSPN paddlers-in-exile.

Two changes to our semi-regular virtual hangouts this week:

1. This is no longer a recurring weekly event - it's going to be scheduled "as available" from now on and may shift around to different days and times. It just so happens that Tuesday evening right after work is still the most convenient time for me, so for this week it's still at Tuesday 5:00-6:15PM.

2. We will no longer be discussing "things we can't do", or "places we can't go", or "why we are no longer talking about things we can't do or places we can't go". Suggested alternative topics: "the fun thing I did outdoors recently", "you would not believe the cat video I just watched", and "here are some things we learned on our last socially-distanced paddling trip". Thanks in advance for keeping things positive! :) 

At the anointed hour, click the following link to joinhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/5846086194

Zoom meeting ID: 584-608-6194

As far as I know, Zoom recently added a requirement for mandatory passwords for all meetings.  Do you have a password for the meeting?  There's a way to get a link with the password encrypted in the URL; it adds a pwd parameter.

-K