Help finding a boat repair location

Sue H.

Hi Everyone,

NSPN's Board of Directors are looking for a well ventilated space (and heated during winter months?) to use for a boat repair workshop.  I have been asking around and have not identified an appropriate location.  A small barn, a detached uncluttered garage, a large workshop room with commercial ventilation etc. would work.  If for example it was a small unheated barn, we might be able to rent a portable heater to make it work.   Carl Ladd has told us he would be willing to conduct a hands-on boat repair workshop with a collection of member's boats.

So, if you have a knowledge of a space that might work for the purpose of such a workshop, please let me know.  Thanks for your help !

Cheers, Sue

No, Brian: don't you remember that we had a member who had a dirty great workshop that we used, somewhere north of Boston off 128?  He paddled an Explorer and I bought a digital camera from him (my first); but I cannot, for the life of me, recall his name...

Perhaps it was just <one> winter session?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 12:58 AM, scamlin said:

Christopher:

That was Richard Najarian.  I think we did it at least two years in a row, maybe three.  And Brian brought brought down half his shop tools from N.H.

Cheers,

Scott

Yeah, those were fun sessions and we got a lot done, too! I still have some of the foam I bought for them.

• 2 weeks later...