Cabin Fever Party

JaneC

CABIN FEVER PARTY

SATURDAY JANUARY 25, 2020

Gould Barn, Topsfield, MA

It's time to turn our thoughts to NSPN's annual winter bash.  We will again be at the Gould Barn. This year's party will have a total emphasis on food, drink and socializing!  We gave the raffle a break last year; but, IT”S BACK !!!

Bring yourselves, a plus one (or two!) if you like, money, fabulous food (and a beverage of your choice, adult or otherwise) and enjoy the company of your fellow (and gal!) paddlers.

We want to invite any of our artistic members, coaches and paddling professionals, and members to contribute to the raffle.  The proceeds will be donated to MITA and MCHT

The party begins at 6 pm, preceded by the annual business meeting at 5 pm, where members will have a chance to hear about the past year, the financial status of the club, and initiatives the BOD is considering. This is the time where members  will be able to weigh in with ideas about how to make our club even better going forward. Bring your ideas and enthusiasm for our club! Our president, Rob Folster, will be posting separately about the annual meeting.

Let us know if you're coming and what you’ll be bringing! We'll be posting a sign up for the potluck closer to the date. Please let us know if you are coming on the calendar. 

Jane and the NSPN Board 

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly I will not be able to attend this weekend.  Our dog developed severe vestibular issues Wednesday, basically severe vertigo.  For now I need to carry him down the stairs every time he needs to go out to use the doggy facilities.  So for the moment I'm confined at home except for short trips immediately after taking the dog out.

Have fun without me.