Blackburn Challenge Cheering Squad

Marshall

13 hours ago, Marshall said:

Thanks to the 4 NSPN sea kayakers off of Pigeon Cove yesterday.  Having some encouragement at the right mile mark was appreciated. :)

It was super fun to see you, Marshall!  We felt great being recognized in the spectator department! We knew that you were leading at the spot where we saw you because you were the fist person in a "normal" kayak that we saw flying by.  It was fun watching and I hope you had fun racing!  Congratulations!  Cool hat!

9 hours ago, Marshall said:

????

PM me a shipping address. I have a new batch of River Connection Race Caps inbound. I’ll send out 4 Hats, for you and the three other cheer crew  I assume you can distribute?

Will do!  PM on the way!

Oops, just found I can’t  bc you’re a guest not a member, Marshall.  Give me an email address and I’ll shoot you a line.

Prudence 

I just looked up River Connection and sent you an email on your site with my address etc info.  Thanks!

Edited by prudenceb

• 3 weeks later...

I agree thanks everyone for coming out to cheer us on!  I’d rate this year’s race as a 6/10 in the fun scale due to opposing current at both ends and lumpy water throughout.  However as with Marshall I also notched a new personal best for the course so I guess I can’t complain too much :)

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, it was a great race, everyone (including me) seemed to get a satisfyingly fast time. Thanks for all the support! Marshall great job on the pics! I didn't even try to take any myself, my hands were full....

Edited by BethS