ACA Level 4 IDW (or update), May 6-9

Hi paddlers, 

Excellent opportunity for upper level instructor training coming up next month.  Todd Wright is running a Level 4 IDW at Pinniped Kayak with me, and we can accommodate a couple more candidates.  Between Todd's uniquely well thought-out approach to learner-centered instructor development, and the super fun and challenging paddling spots that this area has to offer, it's sure to be an outstanding L4 experience.  If you've got any questions, feel free to drop either of us an email at twright@smcvt.edu or pinnipedkayak@gmail.com or you can reach me by phone at 207-669-2174.   Course details are available by clicking here.    

(This can serve as a L4 update for current L4 instructors who are approaching the end of their 4-year window.  And for L3 instructors, taking part in an L4 IDW updates your L3 certification.)

Looking forward to paddling with you!    - Nate

This can serve as a L4 update for current L4 instructors who are approaching the end of their 4-year window.  (And for L3 instructors, taking part in an L4 IDW updates your L3 certification.)

DSCF9438.thumb.JPG.3eec3aa64f5a77ef5f4dcd5973ce303f.JPG

• 1 month later...

Last week's L4 IDW at Pinniped Kayak was excellent - so excellent that Todd Wright is considering running another one sometime in mid-summer.  We are hoping to accommodate a handful of people who wanted to participate in the May event, but couldn't make the dates work.  
To give some input on our dates for the next L4 IDW, you can comment here, or email me at pinnipedkayak@gmail.com.

Thanks, 
Nate