Looking for Sea Kayaker/Canoe&Kayak Mag Copies | Drone Photography for Sea Kayaking

kurtyang04

013b256a4bb6ea75819b5d7d5983b6ed_b.jpg

I am looking for old copies of Sea Kayaker  or Canoe&Kayak magazine. 

Since we belong to a 501c(3) charity org,  we can treat it as donation.  

I usually organized events for local Asian outdoor friends. In last four year,  I shift some of my focus from local to some east Asian countries, like China, Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong. As a volunteer, I brought lots American kayaking culture to these areas, especially China Mainland. I made lots friends there and gradually I became one of very few person to promote sea kayaking and kayak safety education which already saved dozen people lives, as friends told me and respect me much. 

Kayaking was pretty new things to China or Taiwan ten years ago. These years we have witnessed some fastest growing kayak community in the world.

ACA has brought some professional training to those countries, but kayaker there need more culture material things to inspire their love for kayaking.

They like Sea Kayaker and Canoe&Kayak magazine very much. I own lots books but not many magazines. If someone can help us, we'd appreciate it so much. 

Edited by kurtyang04

65a70a65c0e73dc696fea74ecc6b3906_b.jpg

This is a moving story behind this red kayak. It was a donation  from D/D I post here. We used it to promote sea kayaking among young generation. 

Later we develop a trust/friendship between D/D and me. They even donated more or hundred little things to us. To them, it is used equipment with good memory. For me and new community, it is like treasure. We are more than excited to keep them and show to much bigger community in East Asia. 

When the owner of this kayak first time saw these photos from us, she cried. And when I told many friends about the story and they were moved. 

Sea kayaking brought us more enjoy than we can imagine. 

Edited by kurtyang04

• 1 month later...