Odiorne Saturday, September 15, 2018

prudenceb

I had thought of doing a Portland paddle on Saturday,  but have been spending too much time in my car,  so I'm going to dial it back.  Is anyone interested in a Saturday paddle out of Odiorne?  Seas may be a bit, but not too, lively as a result of Hurricane Florence.  Will have to keep an eye on the forecast, but at this point, it's looking like a sunny day with nice temperatures and manageable conditons.  Nice to take advantage of the still warm waters while we can!  We'd probably paddle south to Rye Harbor.  Rock play an option if seas cooperate.  Post interest here, and if there is sufficient interest as days go on, I'll firm things up.  Or if anyone has other ideas...

Prudence

Hello everyone,

Conditions look lovely for Saturday.  Point forecast for our area has two foot seas (hopefully some residual surf as well) and light variable winds.  Sunny and warm.

I will send PM to those who have expressed interest with details about launch time etc.  

Anyone else interested in joining should PM me or post interest here.  Last signup 5 pm Friday.

Looking forward!

Prudence

Hi Pru, 

We're keen to join but have visitors...  

...both of whom are sea kayakers - but both will have just got off a long-haul flight the night before.  Put us down as 4 maybes, but don't wait for us.

Nick 

1 hour ago, NPearson said:

Hi Pru, 

We're keen to join but have visitors...  

...both of whom are sea kayakers - but both will have just got off a long-haul flight the night before.  Put us down as 4 maybes, but don't wait for us.

Nick 

I would need float plan info for all of you.  Sorry you're no definites!