Problem uploading photos

prudenceb

Am I the only one having trouble uploading photos onto NSPN?  I have experienced this inconsistently in the past but thought problem had been solved by new web server but it's happening again.  I frequently get the following message  when I drag a bunch of photos or even a single photo:  "There was problem processing the uploaded file -200."   This happens with folders of photos, where some upload fine and others get this message, and with single photos.  But it's inconsistent.  I recently uploaded a file of 20 photos (part of one of my long trip reports) as a test.  It worked like a charm.  A week later, the same folder of photos has a 75% failure rate.  Any tech savvy people out there have any thoughs?  (Btw, I have a call in to Jason about it as well...).

Thanks for any words about your experience or what might be going on...  Very frustrating!

Prudence

I was having trouble and found that they would only load if I reduced the file size. 1mb files are fine for screen viewing but it's a pain if you're trying to load a lot of photos to reduce them all. I can only do this one at a time.

5 minutes ago, Jim Snyder said:

I was having trouble and found that they would only load if I reduced the file size. 1mb files are fine for screen viewing but it's a pain if you're trying to load a lot of photos to reduce them all. I can only do this one at a time.

I have been able to upload larger files, just not consistently.  Have you gotten the specific error message I quoted above?