Level 2+ Gerrish Island Saturday July 28

rfolster

Looking to do a relaxed paddle around Gerrish Island this Saturday, with a particular invitation to newer paddlers.  This is about a 10 mile trip that includes salt marshes as well as open coast exposure and is a really good opportunity for newer paddlers to get some paddling experience in different environments.  Boats with both front and rear flotation (typically hatches) and PFDs (life jackets) are required, and previous wet-exit experience is preferred.  If newer paddlers are unsure of their abilities for this trip, please feel free to contact me and we can discuss how to include you on the trip.  Trip will be about 5-6 hours long total , with a lunch break and possibly a scenic stop.  Details will not be publicly announced, so you must reply to this post with your interest in the trip, and I will include interested paddlers in a Private Message group to discuss logistics.  Hope you can join us!!

Would very much like to join you. However, that will be dependent on what time you launch. I am out late Fri night and have an hour and a half drive to get there. Sooooo, what time are you launching