NSPN Yard Sale - Saturday April 28th

cfolster

NSPN Yard Sale

April 28th 9am

31 Highland Road - Merrimac, MA

Periodically, we'll hold an informal yard sale at an NSPN event and a couple folks who have gear to sell, will bring their extra gear.  This year, one of NSPNs longtime members and a pillar in the paddling community, is having a yard sale and she's offered her expansive yard on that day for other NSPN members to come and sell their paddling gear (and maybe score a couple deals as well!).

Suz Hutchinson has been hoarding loads of Kokatat and North Water gear and will be selling loads of new and unused samples along with clearing out the closets of extra tents and camping supplies.

The yard sale is being held at her home and her town is doing a town-wide yard sale that weekend as well, so it's a great opportunity to have lots of buyers for your gear or lots of yard sales to haunt!

The town will be producing a map of all of the yard sales happening that weekend and I will publish it here when available.  We will also provide a start time when available.

In the meantime, if you are interested in selling your gear, here's what you need to do:

1. Gather your extra gear.
  2. Price the gear and place your initials on the tag (just in case buyers mix up items).
  3. Find a table or tarp to place your items on.
  4. Show up on Saturday morning to sell your wares!

Hope to see you there!

Gear Sale Flyer.pdf

Yard Sale Locations.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Start time is 9 am. 

If anyone is looking for anything in particular, please feel free to e-mail me. I have a HUGE list and then a whole bunch of things that are not on the list.  

No need to RSVP - just come on over.  

Suz - suz@kayakne.com

Here are a few boats that I have for sale:
image.thumb.png.4f91f8a78f8c2bc3720ad391e7bd3efa.png

Edited by Suz
didn't copy and paste correctly

Attached is a map of the yard sale locations - with Suz's address noted in Red.

No need to RSVP - just come by with kayaking gear to sell.

Her sale starts at 9am.

If you're coming to sell, you can arrive up to an hour ahead.  Park on the road, or if you don't mind being blocked in, you can pull in and park by the barn.

Looking forward to seeing lots of folks there - lots of great deals on used and NEW kayaking gear!

Yard Sale Locations.jpg

I am helping David to sell a few items like this one. If someone have the interest, please let me know: 

Necky Jive play/surf boat for sale, with a Werner 1-piece Paddle, 191 cm (not sure which model, but looks like a Rio), 2 float bags

Asking $275 for the package

necky-jive-1a.jpg

necky-jive-2a.jpg

I shall be there with two boats, most likely:

(i) Valley Skerray in yellow RM (skeg-less: I removed the skeg, long ago; but have the parts if really needed).  The bulkheads probably need re-sealing; ubt this is such a fun boat for rock-play and it turns on a dime (perhaps better than almost any other boat I can think of -- <loads> of rocker).

(ii) Valley Pintail, old (but not <that> old!), well-worn gelcoat which needs some restoration.  Compass, built-in bilge pump on the fore-deck and decent deck-rigging with reflective lines.

(iii) Size 9 Chota boots with proper soles and laces.  I have another pair that are of smaller profile, which suit me better.  This pair not worn very much (no stink!)

(iv) MSR one-person tent, if I can find it in time!  Perfect for those who like the minimalistic approach to camping: it is small and very light!

(v) Hopefully a few more odds-and-sods...