Easter Plunge Saturday 3/31/18

rfolster

Also like West Beach for the many options and also for variety’s sake. Yes more shelter in Marblehead but mostly on the less interesting areas. And shuttle travel between 127 and Mhd on Saturday is a drag. 

Pods seem like a necessity w 18 people 

Remember, folks, this is the EASTER BUNNY plunge.  In the past, the EB has been able to handle all the candy needs of the group on his own because the group was much smaller.  This year, he's asking for helper bunnies - among all of us!  So, if you can, please bring Easter appropriate treats to share with others.  Remember, the trip is run using CAM - Chocolate Adventure Model!

Prudence (aka one of the original bunnies!)    ps...if you have bunny ears, bring em.  We usually have some extras but maybe not enough to deck out the whole gang for the obligatory group photo!

Looks like West Beach is the popular vote.  The address for the parking lot is 121 West Street in Beverly.  I propose that we be geared up and ready to go by 10am, at which time we will sort into pods and do beach briefings, so allow enough time to get yourself ready by then.  I need the following float plan info from everyone interested in attending:
Cell Phone #
Vehicle color, make, model and license plate # (with state initials)
Boat make, model and color (deck / hull)
Emergency contact name and phone number

Private Message is the easiest way to get the information to me.  If you have provided this information to me in the past, you only need to supply anything that has changed or might be variable (boats!) or just let me know that nothing has changed.  Due to the size of the group and the amount of coordination involved, I must insist that everyone submit float plan info in order to participate on the trip, with no exceptions.  All participants must respond by 5pm Friday so that I can get the plan together.  If you have any questions, please post here or PM me.  I am looking forward having such a big crowd, and hope that everyone can make it.

I have sent a confirmation PM to all who have sent me float plan info, so if you have not received it but intend to go, you either need to send me your information or let me know here that there might be an issue.

My weekend plans just got scrambled, so I may be able to attend. I'll send float plan info now in case I can make it. I'd be getting dropped off and picked up at the end - any approximate idea what time we might return to the beach?

Family plans have changed so I’ll be unable to join you on Saturday. Have fun! 

Sorry you can't make it, John.  I have heard from all others that initially expressed interest, so we are at 16 total.  This is a last-call for sign up by 5:00pm.