Muscongus Bay Retreat June 15th to 18th

Kyle.Martin

This level 3 trip is for paddlers looking to further explore Muscongus bay. Paddling options include George’s Islands, across the mouth of the St. George River to Port Clyde, Monhegan in a day, and many others. The Gay Island Lodge will be used as a basecamp. The lodge sleeps 12 with both private and shared rooms with beds. Tent platforms also available for those that would prefer a tent-site. RSVP on calendar event after sending payment to secure your sleeping preference. Creature comforts include gas stove/oven/hot water heater, kitchen wares, running water/plumbing. Pot-luck with gratitude extended to 3 people that can contribute 3 main dinners. Maine Sport Outfitters fee of $75 to secure your spot in the lodge or tent platform. Paypal: kyle.martin.8080@gmail.com  

IMG_0577.thumb.JPG.ea29753b9dd7e49061b02e38ba957368.JPGdeck.thumb.jpg.6f978d4afef02d2785e571014d067d17.jpg5a6904e70df22_ScreenShot2018-01-24at5_08_48PM.thumb.png.ccc6e203948a54a88e99c6cb03e80b8d.png

1 hour ago, Julia Richmond said:

I would like to sign up for this trip. 

Do I pay you through the PayPal link you provided? I can bring food for shared dinner.

Troad

Hi there, happy to have you along. Yes, please PayPal the address listed. You are on for 1 shared dinner. Will PM soon with more details. 

Kyle 

Just special effects. The lodge sees a great deal of upkeep. 

Unfortunately not. I am a guide for Maine Sport and they ask that I collect the fees upfront. I have Venmo also. Please let me know your preferred means. Thank you. 

Regards,

Kyle 

• 3 months later...