Hull to The Graves 10/28

SeaKayakNE

Join me on Saturday for a trip out to The Graves! Plan is to launch from Hull and paddle around The Brewsters, possibly finding some fun along the way.  Conditions and tides look quite fun for this trip and the forecast seems as though the rain will finally stop!  We will meet in Hull at 9:00am and be ready to launch around 9:45.  The water is still kind of warm but I would highly suggest wearing a drysuit.  A helmet will also be strongly encouraged as the sea will be a bit sporty that day and we will likely find some nice rock hops to play with.   I will send out final details Friday afternoon to those interested in the trip.  Hope to see you on the water!

Do you mean 10/28? I ignored the post when I saw it yesterday, because of the date.

9/28, last month was a Thursday, so I am going to assume you mean this coming Saturday. I'd join you if I could, but have other plans. It is one of my favorite places to paddle and the tides are good for Saturday.

The best of the Outer Harbor!  This is a great trip, Jonathan. I’ve done Hull to the Brewsters to Green I. once before and it’s very scenic out there. I always wanted to paddle that last leg to The Graves.  I hope we can reconvene another attempt soon. (I wouldn’t have been able to do this Saturday but normally I would jump at this destination.)