Newest Sea Kayak Leaders

rfolster

I would like to congratulate Prudence and Cathy for successfully passing their Sea Kayak Leader assessments. Although it is no longer call the four star assessment, they are still stars to us. 

You both killed it! I saw it with my own eyes these last two days of being a teabag. You’re both at the top of the heap of candidate leaders that were assessing this year  

Congratulations to you both. This is a recognition you deserve 100% and I’m glad the assessors agreed.

...joe 

Congratulations to both!

Cathy it was terrific to get to be with you both days.  As I said when I found out the results, you worked so hard for it and truly deserved it.

Prudence,  it’s been a honor being with you along the journey.  We got to do so much over the past year in preparation for this very day and like I said when I found out your results, I TOLD YOU SO!

Now time to prepare for my assesment! 

25513385-2EC4-4DCE-89C2-8C51FA53E5B7.jpeg

9 hours ago, Inverseyourself said:

Great job ladies, well deserved. You have been sea leaders for a while, this just makes it official.

BTW, there are actually 3 new sea leaders in the picture, congrats also to Bruce from Canada.

Brenda Rashleigh and Bernie Graham also passed!

• 2 weeks later...