NSPN Board Of Directors For 2018

rfolster

The NSPN Board of Directors is the decision-making body of the club, and much of what we do is reviewing ongoing club business (finances, membership, website/forum/FaceBook, etc.), managing workshops and club events, creating policies, and discussing the overall direction of the club.  Aside from three officer positions, there are no set duties associated with individual BOD positions, but instead tasks are undertaken on a volunteer basis.

The BOD meets in Reading once a month on a Tuesday night from September to May, taking June through August off to enjoy the summer.  We try to keep the atmosphere relaxed and conversational, so probably not what you think when you imagine a corporate Board Meeting.  Our terms run from January through December, and we would like to extend an invitation to any current NSPN members who would like to be considered for a position on the Board.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please send me a Message or email robert@NSPN.org.  Please include a quick paragraph stating why you want to be a Director and what you might bring to the BOD.  Any member of NSPN will be considered, no matter how long you have been a member of the club.  We have found that newer members often provide us with very valuable insight!  Please have any nominations submitted to me no later than Monday November 13th, and feel free to ask me or any other board members if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Robert Folster, President
Cathy Folster, Treasurer
John Monroe, Clerk

Prudence Baxter
Janice Cotton
Mike Habich
Bob Levine
Nick Pearson
Joe Berkovitz

• jason featured this topic
  • rfolster unfeatured this topic