Kayak Rolling Individual Tutoring - AMC - Hudson, NH

I'm offering rolling instruction again this summer through the New Hampshire chapter of the AMC.  My plan is to meet students Monday afternoon/evening at a pond in Hudson, NH.  Go to https://activities.outdoors.org/search/ and search for kayak rolling to find the official listing.  Then click the "Email this person" link with questions or to get on the waiting list.

Intended for the kayaker who still wants someone standing next to them as they learn to roll, I'll work one-on-one with you in a local pond for multiple weeks. You graduate when you can perform six rolls in a row, three on each side.

You must bring a PFD, helmet, kayak, neoprene spray skirt, paddle (European or Greenland style), and a desire to repeatedly capsize.

I strongly suggest you also bring kayaker's nose plugs (the kind with a cord) and goggles, or a swim mask. Seeing what you are doing and not worrying about water up your nose definitely accelerates learning.

Extremely limited enrollment via a waiting list as students graduate. Let me know if you can meet in the afternoon, or if you need "after work."

The fee is "pass it forward."

Bill Voss

Clarifying some confusion.

These sessions were born with a waiting list from last year.  Don't let that stop you from getting on the waiting list this year.

You do NOT need to be an AMC member to participate.  The fee is "pass it forward" regardless of your AMC membership status.