- Understanding aids to navigation
- Identifying tidal movements using chart topography
- Using tidal data to manage trip parameters
- Long-range weather forecasts and getting weather reports on the go
- Addling contingency plans
- Finding and identifying proper participants
This workshop will be both instructional and interactive, and will include actual trip planning exercises. Location will be the Reading REI Community Room from 11:30am to 4:30pm If you would like to attend, please RSVP by clicking on the GOING button. If you have any questions or would like to request a particular topic not shown here, please see the posting on the Trips/Events forum.